So I actually got up off my lazy ass and worked on my car on Friday night. I swapped out my brand new Cusco A-Arms and replaced them with a set of used Esprit A-arms. I know that sounds kind of ass-backwards but I did with good reason.
The Esprit A-arms adjust camber using shims where as the Cusco arms utilize screws set into a sliding base plate to adjust camber. I don’t think I have to explain to you how much easier it is to slide in a shim, torque down two nuts and be on my way. Esprit A-Arms have a retail price of $1100 plus shipping brand new. Needless to say when I was initially purchasing A-arms I didn’t bother looking into Esprit because they were twice the price of the Cusco (which are also excellent).
In any case, as luck would have it Adam ending up finding a set of used arms (from the Sumo Power 350z drift car back when it was being parted out) and he purchased them with the intent of installing them on his own car. Long story short there were a few parts missing and due to time constraints he was unable to install the Esprits.
Well recently I took it upon myself to have the missing parts custom machined and I threw the A-arms on my car. It worked out well for everyone as one of our buddies needs my Cusco arms anyway. Maybe just maybe I’ll start working on my car more frequently.